Study Thai Online Terms & Conditions
Enrolment & Payment
- All applications received are processed within 24 hours (except Sundays and holidays). Study Thai Online (PLS) will respond with a proposed schedule and cost for language study.
- Once your schedule has been provisionally confirmed by PLS, you must pay for the lessons within 3 days to confirm your booking.
- Our lessons are priced in US dollars. Any prices shown in other currencies on our website or literature are for guidance only.
- We aim to respond to all emails and payments within 24 hours (except Sundays and holidays).
- PLS will provide 1 free PDF study book/material for every 10 lessons purchased. If you purchase fewer than 10 lessons, you must purchase the book separately.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the unlikely event that PLS cancels a class for any reason, then the lesson will be rescheduled to a later date that is suitable to both you and PLS.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- You may postpone your lesson(s) to a later date providing you notify us at least 24 hours in advance, or 48 hours for lessons on a Monday. If you fail to give us the required notice, you will lose the lesson(s).
- You may suspend your lessons by notifying us by email. Remaining hours will be held on credit but lessons must be used within 1 year from the date they were purchased.
- PLS reserves the right to change your teacher and/or study time, but will notify you beforehand.
- You must contact us by email to make any changes to your schedule. Teachers are unable to arrange or approve changes.
- You cannot transfer your lessons to another person.
Release of Liability and Assumption of Risks
- In exchange, and in consideration for participation in a language class, you hereby release PLS and its employees, agents, volunteers, officers, directors and representatives (each, a “Releasee”) from any and all injuries, deaths, losses, liabilities, damages, claims, actions, suits and judgments whatsoever including costs, expenses and attorney fees (collectively, “Claims”) that you may have now or in the future, directly or indirectly, arising from, connected with or related to your participation in the training program, whether caused by any Releasee or some other person or cause. You agree that you will not, at any time, directly or indirectly, on behalf of yourself, your child and your heirs, commence or prosecute any action, suit or other proceeding against any Releasee arising from, connected with or related to your participation in the training program. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend each Releasee from and against any and all Claims whatsoever that the Releasee may suffer arising from, connected with or related to your participation in the program, whether inside or outside of Thailand.
- Further, you hereby grant full permission to PLS to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings, and/or comments you make in questionnaires or letters or any other record of your studies for purposes of commercial advertising, marketing or promotional literature without the need for further consent from you.
This document shall be governed by the laws of Thailand and shall be honored in any jurisdiction where it is presented.
This document shall be binding upon you and all persons having or claiming rights on your behalf. If any provision of this document is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this document shall not be affected thereby and shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by Thai law.
This document may not be modified orally. This document may be revised from time to time without prior notice.
Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
By booking a PLS language course, you indicate that you have read and agree to the contents of this document, including the cancellation and refund policy, assumption of risk and release of liability.